Friday, September 18, 2009

Making Memories!

I was just reading my aunt's blog about memories of growing up. I have to say that I was very mean to my siblings. It is something that I will always regret and wish I could take back, but hope that I have made up for it in some small way. It seems that as we have grown older, we have grown closer. I know I can call my sisters at 3:00am and they will talk things out. All 3 of my brothers are jokesters. I don't get to see Jeff or Matt alot, but Nate is only 5 years older than Cooper (who will be 11 in about 6 weeks!) I try to include him in things and hope that he will have good memories of me. I was so mad when my parents would make me take Krista with me wherever I went. I know I would have gotten into alot more trouble than if she hadn't been there. I am thankful for loving and forgiving parents.
Do you ever stop raising your children? If one of my children are hurt, I call my mom in a panic, I am a nurse!! I know what to do.
I am blogging at almost 0300 because I have a party tommorrow and my house is not perfect. I have spent 3 days cleaning (was it really that dirty?) and dipped pretzels for 3 hours this evening after a 2 hour American Legion meeting!! And I am trying to convinve people to be in charge of Pennies by the inch in our areas and am not having much success!! ( Having 2 bishops yell at you.... not a good time). why do I do this to myself?? UHHHH!!!!! I need to learn to say no and only do 1 thing at a time. I am going to go crawl into Madelaine's bed, since she is in my spott and won't sleep by herself. happy reading to those of you who made it tis far!!! ove to you all!

3 comments:

  1. Love it - I too have things I wish I could take back. I know Steph hated taking me everywhere but we too are friends now. It all works out in the end. I had to laugh that you call your mom - you are a nurse (as you said)...but I guess even when we know what to do it is better if our Mom can be there for us coaching us along. Aren't we lucky to have such great moms. I love that they were best friends. Don't you wish they could go on a girls vacation together sometime. They need to rekindle their friendship. You do need to slow down chicka... you sound like Teresa, Dayna, Stephanie, etc. I am trying my darndest to not get soooo busy. However, you will receive many blessings for your efforts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't ya just love coming from a BIG family?? My sisters are my best freinds and I'm ALWAYS calling my Mom to to ask for advice.. yes even medical!! She always seems to have the anwers, what would we do with out them?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now all I can think about is the pretzels. I am so hungry right now. Don't you love blogging in the wee hours? How did the party go?

    ReplyDelete