Thursday, June 11, 2009

When does it ever end????

I got more bad news today. I have another abscess that they think they need to go in and remove surgically. I had a CAT scan and blood work done today. Hopefully we will know in the morning what is going on and what the Dr has planned. It has been 5 weeks and seems to just keep getting worse, not better. I'll try to keep you updated. I'm just erally frustrated and at my wits end. If I could quit crying all the time it might help, then again.....probably not!!!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mom just mentioned that you had surgery and were dealing with complications. I am sorry I had no idea. I hope things start getting better. I too am glad you have Lane and your parents there to take such good care of you and the kids. I will keep you in my prayers. Your cousin - Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you are feeling better! I missed seeing you at the reunion.

    ReplyDelete