Friday, August 21, 2009


Lainey Turned 3!!
She decided that she HAD to have a Cars Birthday. We went to This is the Place State State Park. She rode the pony twice ( all by herself, she is my litle cowgirl through and through!!) and we rode the trains. She was in heaven!! It's so hard to believe that she is growing up sp fast. She wears a 4 or 5 T because she is so tall!! ( She get's that from my side of the family.) She loves to drive the hiccup truck (no I didn't misspell that) with daddy, go on th 40wheeler, ride any horse that is here at home, go check on the sheepherders and ride/drive the tractors. She loves all animals and her Fifi (she couldn't say S's when Sophie was born). She loves to clean with me and is always mopping or sweeping the kitchen floor. I think we should own stock in Huggies wetwipes because she cleans everything with them!!! I find little shreds of them all over the house, or in Sophie's mouth! She has Daddy wrapped around her little finger, and is mommy's princess!! We love her so mucha nd are truly blessed to have her in our family.

No comments:

Post a Comment