Friday, August 21, 2009



Cooper getting his 1st shave!!!

When we were at This is the place, Cooper went to the Barbershop. He decided to get a shave. The Barber lathered him up, sharpened his blade and away he went!! Cooper was a little nervous (especially after the barber said he had only cut off a few ears in his career). but he was a trooper and let mom take a bunch of pictures.

Cooper is a really busy 10 year old. He helps on the farm almost everyday. His favorite thing to do is to drive. (Yes he can use a clutch!) He helps change water, feeds the dogs, pigs, horse, rabbits and ewes/lambs we have at home. He plays football and practices every night from 5:30 to 7:00. His first game is tomorrow in Layton. He shows his pig Daffnee next week at our County Fair. Then starts the 5th grade on August 31st!! This summer has gone by really fast!! He is a really good helper and loves to watch the girls by himself. He is getting tall and is very skinny!!!! I can't keep him in pants or shoes!! He is a really good kid. I ran into his 4th grade teacher one day this summer and she told me how much she loved Cooper, how smart he is (he reads at a 9th grade level) and what a good friend he is to everyone! It made me really proud to be his mom!!

1 comment:

  1. Angie- I love the updates. Your kids are so cute. Man - Cooper is driving - heck, I can't even drive a stick shift car. I am so happy for you - I always wanted you to have a wonderful family. I just wish we lived closer to each other. Our kids would have fun together. If you EVER come this way please stop by.

    ReplyDelete