Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Aunt Beth's funeral.

We attended Aunt Beth's funeral today in Bountiful. It was a beautiful service. It wasn't sad, just a wonderful celebration of her life. I know she is in a much better place, and is with family she loves and can see!! I am so happy for her. I am thankful for the gospel, to know that she is on the other side, very, very happy right now.
On another note, my 2 year old niece Adison has been obsessed with that fact that a cow on their farm died. On the ride to Bountiful she would say "Angie, our cow was sick", me:"I know Adi", her:"our cow died". This went on quite a few times. At the funeral home Jennie decided that maybe we shouldn't tell her Aunt Beth was dead, just sleeping. So Adi in her little 2 year old mind, kept running over to the casket and almost yelling "WAKE HER UP!!" Inaproppriate, but funny to us. She is a very determined little girl and tends to driver her mommy nuts sometimes (OK, most of the time). But we love her!

No comments:

Post a Comment