Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Potty Training!!!

I can't even begin to potty train Lainey! She has NO interest at all in going to the potty! I have bought her boys underware with Cars, Nemo and Toy Story on the. I got her girly panties with Tinkerbell and friends. I bought her a tiny floor toilet and a Cars one that fits on the regular toilet. She absolutley refuses to go. I am frustrated and at my wits end! Anybody have any suggestions???? I would apprecitate any input. I know she will eventually go, but she is almost 3 1/2 years old!! What do I do?

3 comments:

  1. okay, three and a half is a little old-but this I do know, potty training is in the child's time frame. You live on a farm let her run naked in the summer. I really can't remember potty training so that is good that some day all this worrying will be over and you can just sit on your front porch in a rocking chair. Share some love and kisses with your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you tried the day of treats? I read this book called potty training in a day and it said buy treats that the kid would want and drinks that are something special then send your other kids away for the day and have her feast and go potty as many times as possible. I am not explaining it very well but Talia potty trained at almost three with this intensive method and caught on really quick. We had a funeral for the diapers and never looked back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with both Linda and Nicole!

    ReplyDelete