Monday, March 23, 2009

Shearing is almost over!!

Despite the rain and snow and Sunday, we were able to shear today. We still have about 300 ewes left to be sheared. Because I am so new at this (and trying to figure out how to add and move or replace pictures) the shearing pictures are backwards cronologically. I love living on the ranch. It's a wonderful way to raise our children. Cooper is a very hard worker and enjoys going to help his Dad. I hope by posting this you can see what our life is like during the spring time. (CRAZY!!!!) We will start lambing on Friday. Then it goes to 20 hour work days for Lane. Hopefully I will be able to keep posting events as they happen. Unless they bore you out of your mind. Then I'll probably keep doing it anyway:)

2 comments:

  1. Angie... I didn't know that you had a blog. LOVE IT. I sure hope the weather does get better for the baby lambs. I was telling Bry that I couldn't wait for the babies to come so that we could drive out to the sheds and show Bridger, he's going to love seeing the Ba Ba's as he calls them. Hey send me your email address to heatherm163@hotmail.com and I'll send you an invite to my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know how I didn't know about your blog. Glad I know now! What a cute family - I still have to meet Sophia!

    ReplyDelete